Ignition Parts

IH all,

My new '67 800 is in need of a basic tuneup and I'm facing the age-old
mystery of distributor caps again.  As most of you know, IH used two
different distributors on their 4 cylinder engines during this period: I'm
still not sure which is which.

Here's what I've observed so far:  the distributor on my '68 800 has a
clip-on type cap and small rotor.  I've been told that this is a 'Holley'
type distributor.  My '67 800 (again, the one that needs the tuneup) has a
cap held on by two screws (the rotor I haven't seen).  I believe this to
be the only other type of distributor used, which I believe to be a
'Delco' type.  All of this knowledge is through parts store hearsay and my
own observations.

[Note: Both my 800s have 4 cylinder engines.]

So, here's my question: does anyone know the *real* designations
(manufacturers) for these distributor types and (oh please oh please) part
numbers for a major chain in this area (Napa, Pep Boys, AutoZone,
Advance)?  I am dying to get this Scout back on the road in top running
condition and I don't have time to play "find and compare" with several
different chain stores.  TIA,

Alan St. John
'67 800 RHD, 152cid (needs tuneup)
'68 800 LHD, 152cid (needs wiring to enjoy previous tuneup)