Re: S II vs SS II

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999, William Cunningham wrote:

> AC? why would a SS II have AC? Did some of them have AC?
> I thought climate control was "hat on, or hat off":-)

I imagine some came with AC.. but even on Traveltop SIIs with AC, they
lacked the passenger side floor vent.

I'll be adding AC into my Scouts.. because, even with the soft-top, it
gets mighty hot at times.. particularly doing things like.. oh... ROCK
CRAWLING in Moab or Az or some such places.. 112deg is just hot.. and I
have yet to see someone rock-crawling at a speed fast enough to make a
nice breeze.. ;-)

-Tom