RE: Soft Tops

All this talk about tops... and well.. I figure I'll add my bit.
I got my Kayline Soft Top from Quadratrac or whatever there name is.. You
see them advertised all over.  But anyway they got it to me right away (less
than a week) it came dropped ship right from Kayline and it was great.  They
had the cheapest price around and there service was fine.  I talked with the
president of Kayline (I lost his e-mail) on e-mail a few times and he was
great.  The kit was missing a few snaps and he shipped them out to me right
away.  I never had such great service.  And the quality was excellent.
Since Kayline was the original manufacturers of soft tops for Scout they
definitely have the best design.  The Snap-Less one for the Scout II's is
much easier to put on/off and looks great.  The one for my SS][ is also
great quality.  I had a BestTop before the SS][ conversion and I hated it.
The material was thinner.  The windows scratch easier, it had tons of drafts
that shouldn't have excited if they designed it right.  I'd never buy a
BestTop for a Scout again.  (At least not when Kayline still is around)..

Just a Piece of my Mind..

Jeff Bade
Chicago, IL
1980 Scout ][, 304, TF727, D300, 3" Body lift, 4" Spring lift,
33x12.5xr15 tires, 4 wheel disk, SS][ converted
http://members.xoom.com/ScoutII