RE: Any Engineers?

David,

What type of engineering, mechanical or electrical?  I have a mechanical
design degree.  I went to school in Michigan specializing in Auto Body
Design at Macom Community College.  I don't recommend it unless you plan to
live in Michigan the rest of your life.   What state do you live in?  Unless
you are going for a scholarship, I would recommend you stay within your
state.  A while back, I looked into the University of Colorado in Boulder
and in Colorado Springs and liked what I saw.  (I heard a rumor that UCCS
had finally started a mechanical engineering program).  The great part about
having a engineering background is that you can use it on your IH!  Ken and
I have a great time thinking up stuff!  Dashboards, brackets, and the like!

Good Luck!

Jennifer Farmer
74 IH Travelall
75 IH Travelall