Parts for TA,1100, Scout II in Grand Junction

If anyone needs parts, especially a TA, and a 1100, there is one of each in
GREAT condition. Body parts, axles, glass, etc. They are located at Trade
Center Auto Salvage in Grand Junction. Phone # 970-243-1579
They have been there not too long, and there are plenty of parts. If you are
looking for anything in particular, let me know, and I'll find out if it's
on them.
Matt Sopher