Re: neutral saftey

Tom,
   What really got me thinking about this was last week on my way to
work, Good just up and stalled while going 50MPH. I glided into a as
station and attempted to restart her. Turn key, nothing! Errrg. Get out
look under the hood. Wiggle the battery cables, wiggle coil wires, Turn
key, nothing. About this time I climb back into the truck and bang my
knee on the shifter, it was still in DRIVE! Doh! Put it in Park and
VAROOM! Boy did I feel sheepish!

cookiedan@domain.elided
2 1979 Scout II's and one 1971 Scout 810