Rear locking hubs...

     What is the approximate total cost of the rear hub conversion, and
     what parts need to be purchased?  If I plan to flat tow a truck on a
     regular basis, is this a viable option?  I'm inclined to pull one
     T'all with the other until it runs out of gas, then swap and pull the
     first with the other.  Maybe with the scout also?

        Just curious.  What about FWD only?  Is it possible?

     -Joel