New rigs

I got the '73 T'all Saturday and the '72 pu yesterday.  Everything is there, I'm very pleased with my latest acquisition.  The pickup runs good, no lifters ticking or rapping of any sort.  I popped the hood after I parked it to get the battery back to the dude.  There was a small fire by the carb, then I dislocated my shoulder (again, I hate that!) trying to hold the hood and blow the fire out.  But it did run very smooth.
Spring time project has arrived!
I'm planning to put the 1210 drive train into the T'all and basically scrap the p/u.  What models are the 4 speed and tcase that are in it?  Is the tcase in the 1110 the same as the 1210?  BTW, I'm now officailly in the market for a 5 speed, preferablly a T34, I think the axles are 4.10's
---
Layda,
Tark
'77 Terra 345/T19/D20