Re: Rag joint

Tark,
   No that is wrong. The original joint had two identical sized studs,
both the size of the larger of the ones in the set. That is why I would
rather have the correct set, as opposed to what you can buy. If the
rubber would give out you would be left with more slop now than with the
original, because of the smaller stud. Since the old ones were the same
it doesn't matter which one goes where.
   I have to go out now and take it apart and turn it over. I'm going to
try and get some pictures while I'm there and write up a FAQ for it.

cookiedan@domain.elided
2 1979 Scout II's and one 1971 Scout 810