Virginia area Scout experts?

IHC list,
I have a Scout that is in need a knowledgeable person.  I need my entire
truck rewired.  I switched engines and was never able to get even a spark.
The engine I switched in ran great, but, despite my best efforts, I couldn't
get it restarted.  Now I have moved and I don't really have anywhere to work
on the truck.
I am thinking about taking my truck to a local electrical shop and having it
completely rewired.  Then I have to worry about getting the engine started
after it has been sitting for a very long time.
Does anybody know a reliable source in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia?
I live in Norfolk and I need to be able to get this truck running soon.
Thanks for the help!

Danny