From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: ihc-digest V6 #511
Date: Sat, Jan 23, 1999, 10:30 PM

Hey list,

On the spect's decal in the engin compartment it notes the timing
on my 392 should be TDC... and it runs fine that way, but I was
just courious what other 392's have it set at for better power (high
end) and gas mileage?  All of the polution pump stuff seems to
have disapeared somewhere along the life of the pickup?  Any
suggestions?

Phill
'74 Snot green 4X4 Pickup... its ulgy, its heavy and it's paid for !