Starter- ERROR!! ERROR!!

Oops. I mis-informed you on that wiring.  The number of connections to the
big terminal can vary (the TE has two "light" wires but they're spliced onto
one ring, plus the battery terminal).

At this terminal the plus side of the battery is connected to the ign.
switch (along with pretty much everything else).  When you close the switch,
the + voltage then comes back to the "S" terminal, engaging the solenoid..
who then internally also connects the battery to the starter motor.

My only excuse is that it was a VW flashback-- the main power feed was
terminated at the battery on them, not the solenoid lug.  Always seemed more
logical to me.. much easier to mess with.

In Use: 70 1210 4x4 TE, 73 1210 WM
Project (2nd time) 67 1000B PU
Parts: 67 1000B TA   68 1100 4x4 TA  72 1010 TA