Re: Towing

When he stopped taking his medication, strange voices in "Tom Harais"
<tjhemh@domain.elided>'s head said:

>The boss was headed towards my desk as I typed. Luckily, he stopped at the
>copier, but he can see me from there. I guess I panicked and "ate my own
>words".

Two words Tom... "alt-tab"!

Just make damn sure you have another application running in the background
full screen mode at all times.  Works wonders at covering up what you not
supposed to be doing.  Not speaking from experience of course. <grin>

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com    |
Conservative Libertarian      |
Life Member of the NRA        |        All the GOOD things in life
WA Arms Collectors            |              are DANGEROUS!
Commercial Helicopter - Inst. |
www.halcyon.com/jlandry/      |