Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 09:30:24 +0000
From: "John Hofstetter" <hofs@domain.elided>
Subject: Bushing removal

Dan, Joel, whomever,
I agree with Joel. Torching isn't the right answer, although it
obviously works for others. I used a homemade, "bushing squirter" and
now that Joel has described the one his uncle has, I may make a
revised version for next time.  On the other hand, I may not live long
enough to do that again.
John H.