Maine Members?

			Hello All!
I am considering again working this summer in midcoast Maine
...that is, if I can get all my permission slips signed.  And I am
considering taking my Scout2.  Stop laughing TomM!

This will be a stretch.  My Scout is mostly a backyard reading sofa
and summer tomato pot holder (with top removed).  Lately, I have
been limping it about the property with the starter motor.  Maine is
about 1300 miles each way with a free woodstove and sailing dinghy
waiting for me.  It should fit in the back ...but there goes my
bedroom.  So ...how many of you guys live in Maine?	Mark