Re: lift issues

On Wed, 20 Jan 1999 13:36:20 -0000 "Jeff Tarquinio"
<tark_terra@domain.elided> writes:
>Tom,
>I kinda disagree with your statement about wheel travel.  With the
>springs lower, the bump stops stay put, the springs would travel up to
>the point where they would invert, but they should flex.  The big
>three run stock inverted springs in there rigs, what's the difference?

The springs on trucks with inverted springs are designed that way.  I
suppose you could flex a Scout's springs that far--a few times before
they start breaking, but they'd probably never rebound to normal after
the first time.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]