Re: Humble Pie...

From: Tom Mandera <tsm1@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: Humble Pie.....

The Lublin Family wrote:

> Tom....That is only the new Jeepers.....To be perfectly honest with
you, I
> would love to own a Jeep FC 150 or FC170...I would also settle for one
of
> those boxy looking Willys Jeep trucks or a Flatfender Jeep....I could
also
> make due with a Kaiser M-715....

Agreed.  And most of the Jeepers I hang out with a good folks, too (same

goes for those driving the Scout 80 knock-off Broncos).. then again, I
refuse to hand out with the snotty Jeepers anyways.. :-)

<<<Heck, Willy C. has a FC.. and he's still cool.>>>
Hey Tom,
How about double cool....
And John Landry suggested my daughter could weld an exhaust system,
which the FC could use.
Thanks John, Tom.

Willy