blenders

If I can get a PTO adapter or a hydraulic clutch pump before this summer i
will build and bring a hydraulic powered blender to one of the shows(nwbr
if i find out when it is)  with a selector valve and a hydraulic motor an
old blender housing and some lines i could do it with my current milemarker
setup  but i want more psi and gpm's. (MORE POWER!) Thats the real reasoni
want a different pump, faster winching speeds, more pull, more power.I am
looking for a 8-12 gpm pump, 2000 + psi if anyone has an extra let me know
John Ekelmann