Re: Poly bushing install

Myron Ware wrote:

> spring eye on both sides.  When I use the bolt-method to pull the
> inner sleeve through though, it appears the bushings will squeeze out
> about 1/16" or so as it's pulled through.  I've checked that there's

???

When I did my spring bushings, I placed one half of the bushing on the
ground, then put the inner sleeve into the bushing halfway.. I used my
hammer to help it in.

I then stuck the bushing + center sleeve into the spring, held it in,
and then pushed the other half of the bushing in from the other side..
again, with help from my hammer.

I also lubed it all up with silicone grease n' such, too... but that's
the basic idea.

What part am I not understanding, Myron?

-Tom