Humble Pie; a piece for everyone.

We all have gotten stuck before and no doubt will again.  Sometimes it
happens because of no fault of our own, or maybe we pushed our luck,
other times it from simple old fashioned foolishness.  Whatever the
reason the result is the same.
I have never asked for money (sometimes I wish they would offer me
some)nor will I .  I can't afford to pay for help and wouldn't ask anyone
else to do the same.
Helping others is just part of the "game".
The question is how come when I get stuck no-body ever shows up to help
until after I've been shoveling and shoving sticks and branches under the
tires for two hours.(a winch is on my wish list).
Hmmmm............After a little thought maybe charging yuppies in Fords,
especially Expeditions, wouldn't be a bad idea.

Rik Des Jardin
PO box 304 Pomeroy, Wa 99347
rikofwa@domain.elided     Scout Site: http://users.pullman.com/rdesjard