Re: Need 68 Travelall Info

Ben-

Don't mean to seem too simple, but Mine looked the same.  Then with a little
gasoline to cut through some of the crap and a steel brush, the lines of the
numvbers began to appear.  I can't imagine anyone would take the time to mill
these numbers off for any reason.  They also are not real BOLD or anything.  Only
about like a typewriter put them there, only a very strong typewriter to make the
numvbers stick in the metal.  They are not very large or very deep.  I'd try
cleaning them and have a flashlight handy so that you can see them under light at
different angles.

Michael