From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: ihc-digest V6 #488
Date: Mon, Jan 18, 1999, 10:42 AM

 About my 345, the two week old plugs Dan Nees helped me change were
junk, most likely the main reason it was running like such shit.  The
question is, why did they get like that.  I am wondering now that if
having both resitors in series was too much and it caused the spark to
deteriorate at high speed due to dwell, not enough time/current to
build a good charge.  The plugs loaded up with carbon and even bridged
the gap on a couple.  I tried to pick the bridge out on couple of them
and the electrode broke out.