From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: ihc-digest V6 #489
Date: Mon, Jan 18, 1999, 2:06 PM

From: cookiedan@domain.elided (Daniel Nees)
Subject: Re: Weekend Project

John,
   On both of the 33 gallon tanks I have, one in Good which is
actually
35 and one going into Ugly that is 33, the pickup is on the front edge
of the tank. There is a drain plug next to that in the corner. The
tank
in Good has a piece of metal bubbled over the tube to protect it from
damage. I may want to do this to my other tank as well.
   Have you actually had problems with fuel pickup on a steep hill? I
guess I should just keep the tank full on steep climbs huh?

Dan Nees