Help with fiberglass bodies

Folks:

I couldn't help but notice that no one answered Hans Christian
Aasenden's post requesting help with fiberglass bodies from last week,
unless they did so off line. Now, I have nothing to offer but would be
interested in the same information he is.  And, since poor Mr. Aasenden
is in Norway and has to depend on us for solid information before he
orders parts from one of our numerous suppliers, I was hoping one of you
familiar with fiberglass bodies for Scouts could help him out.

All I can offer is the article series on installing a fiberglass body on
a Scout that ran in the SIMTA publication for three issues. And, I don't
have a scanner or Mr. Aasenden's address to send those to him although
he could purchase reprints from SIMTA I'm sure and I can get that
address for him if he so desires.

However, I didn't think that article covered the details that well, such
that it left me a little confused about installing a Scout fiberglass
body and I've been considering that from day one.

Perhaps one of you experienced blokes can add something of value from
your own, personal experience.

Tom H.