Boneyards

I guess it depends on what you need.  I am from the central part of the state and know just about where every old IH and what parts are on it around here.  But I have to admit, I went to my favorite yard last Friday.  This guy used to have (3 years ago) about 9 Scout IIs (including a '72 RHD 2wd), 5 or 6 Scout 80/800s, 10 pickups, 3 T'alls, and many medium and heavy duty trucks.  Now, a lot of the old stuff is gone.  The old man who runs the place said he had top get rid of a lot of stuff, too many hands want too much money.  So you may run into that alot.
---
Layda,
Tark
'77 Terra 345/T19/D20