bumper and axles

My web site has a picture of my front bumper.  I still haven't got the
brush guards for the lights on it yet.   I can't tell how-to-do-it tales
as well as Tom, so I hope a picture is worth a thousand words.

A 4wd extremest here in town has dana 60 non full floaters on hid Ford
p/u and tore the front end up making a u-turn in the snow, tires were
spinning a little.  The clincher is he has 44in tires on his Tonka Toy
Ford.

Rik Des Jardin
PO box 304 Pomeroy, Wa 99347
rikofwa@domain.elided     Scout Site: http://users.pullman.com/rdesjard