HELP!

ok, guys, I need help, I can't get my truck to start.

for the record, she's a '79 scout w/ 345 engine.  I've done the
following: new battery, starter, cap, rotor, plugs, wires, carb.  it'll
crank, and I am getting spark, but it won't run.

I've been suggested both timing and compression, and those both get
checked tomorrow.  but is there anything else it could be?  would a
plugged exhaust cause this?

TIA,

Joe

Joe Dufresne email (normal) Josad@domain.elided email (with attachments)
josad@domain.elided, ICQ #25751950, homepage
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/index.html, PGP public key
avadiable upon request

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]