RE: IHC Rosetta Stone

Howard and all digesters,  I have an IH book "Cross-Reference of Major
Units".  It has 4 columns;  Model, Code, Designation and In Catalog.  Here's
how it would go;  FA-14,  02014,  Dana Driving #27, MT-113.  Problem is the
"designation" column isn't always very specific.  In our FA-52 example it
just says "Dana Driving 6000#".  Sometimes it gives manufacturer name and
sometimes it just gives model.  RA-16 says "Spicer 60" but RA-15 just says
"R-1165".  I would guess that's some ones model number?  TC-141 says "New
Process-Single Lever".  TC-145 says "Spicer #20". T-44 says "WG 4-speed"  It
has front and rear axles, transmissions, steering gears and engines.  The
one I have is dated 4-68.  I wonder if this same book was printed into the
later years?  It's a full line catalog but has the light line in it too.
I'd be glad to look up anything and at least tell what it says.  May help
narrow some things down.

Kurt