New Process 201 output shaft

	Well folks,I'm (veeeery)slowly starting to get somewhere on the old
ASW120.
Everything I touch has either been bodged or worn beyond repair.This thing
has had a HARD life!
	My current problem has to do with the transfer case rear output shaft
spring-cushioned gear.The springs are all buggered and the shaft was
serviced as an assembly,so the springs were never available from IH.I'm not
having any luck matching up springs for this thing.
	HEEEEEEELLLLPPP!!!!!
	To give you an idea of the things I've found:This thing must've been under
in a flood.The rear diff yoke was loose on the pinion because water has
rusted the frontmost pinion bearing and driving it had worn the bearing
away,taking all the preload out!The yoke was so rusty it wore right through
the pinion seal so that when I pulled it apart only the spring was
left!This yoke and the one from the back of the transfer case are in the
engineering shop as I type,being turned down and sleeved.I bet I've got to
do The other three,as well......
	You should have heard the gearbox(you could've,even from there!).All the
teeth are pitted with rust,as are the bearings.Luckily I got one for
free(had to drive 80 miles to get it and the 240 it was hanging off - my
poor box trailer!)

Thanks in advance,Jed.