IHC Rosetta Stone

Is there a Rosetta Stone that converts the high holy language (aka IHC
Parts Model Number) into terms understood by the unwashed masses that
occupy most auto parts counters and repair garages.  It would appear that
sages such as Howard Pletcher, Bill Thebert, Jim Weed, John Landry and
others and have at least had occasion to glance at such a treasure.  This
much sought after device would translate my "FA-52 Front Axle" into the
commonly known "Dana 60 Front Axle(?)", my "T141 Transfer Case" into a "NP
205 Transfer Case(?), my "RA15 SGL Rear Axle" into a "???" and my "T44
Transmission" into a "???".  Am I on a hopeless quest for a Holy Grail?
SEC	'79 SSII  & '70 1300D