stumbling carb problems

IH,
I think I asked this before but unfortunetly I've been having problems
with my server (probably me) and seem to have not gotten a response or I
lost it.

My 73 SII, 304, 2bbl (motorcraft) carb seems to have a "stumble"
problem.  At traffic lights and other stops the bastard just seems to
"die out" leaving me stranded in traffic (way too many times now)!

I've rebuilt the carb but that doesn't seem to help.

Anyone have similiar experiences or can anyone offer any advice?

Also, is there a way to "search" through past digest to try to retrieve
old info?
Thanks.
Chris