Re: Country songs and trucks, one in the same.

what, Fm stations won't play the good stuff?  my radio hardly leaves
KSOP, they play old and new stuff, along w/ my favorites, like chris
ledoux, alabama, randy travis, george strait, both hanks, waylon, and
other good ones.  guess that's what I get for living in the rockys :-)

Joe Dufresne email (normal) Josad@domain.elided email (with attachments)
josad@domain.elided, ICQ #25751950, homepage
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/index.html, PGP public key
avadiable upon request

On Thu, 14 Jan 1999 19:09:54 -0700 (MST) Luke Nelson <lnelson@domain.elided>
writes:
>Hotter than a $2 pistol :)  there advantages to only haveing a AM
>radio
>*lots of classic country :)
>
>Luke
>

>> Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 16:45:46 -0800
>> From: "John Hofstetter" <hofs@domain.elided>
>> Subject: Girls and machines
>>
>> <snip>
>> Country-Western song about the guy who drives his fancy
>> car into a filling station manned by an old fart, (could have been
>Howard)
>> and the old guy starts talking about how he likes the lines, etc.,
>etc., and
>> all through the song you assume that he's talking about the car
>because,
>> after all, this is an old fart, but turns out that he's talking
>about the
>> cutie.  <snip>
>> Regards,
>> John Hofstetter

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]