Badlands, IN

I'll come out of lurk mode and sorta vouch for the Badlands near Attica, IN.
I enjoy binders, but my true love is Land Cruisers. (dodging the IH hubcaps
being flung at me)  5 or 6 of our experienced club members went down to
Attica and had a blast.  They said that it had some challenging wheeling and
was a lot of fun.  It is definitely is a SWB vehicle park.  They were
wheeling a bunch of FJ40s and also had a couple of Toyota mini trucks.  The
mini truck was about the largest thing that could safely wheel on the
challenging stuff.  There are trails which are easy and then there are the
"will cause body damage" trails.  Just thought I'd drop in my two cents.

Andru Anderson
West Chicago, IL
'56 4X4 Travelall