I can out whine your Tom

Tom wimpered:
>Whine whine whine... There's a NAPA in Helena and a NAPA in East Helena
>(5 miles).. otherwise, the next duplicate parts store (CarQuest,
>BumperToBumper, Champion, Checker) is at a minimum 50 miles away (just
>thinking, there is a third NAPA in Townsend, about 30 miles)

Well (snivelly voiced)we have one NAPA and one Car Quest (although they are
notoriously unethical and unreliable  so I don't ever go there) neither
carries much of anything in stock and absolutely nothing under an IH
application, next is one totally trashed Autozone (If it aint a chebby or a
ford truck, we don't got it ... bro') about 25 miles away and one each
NAPA, CQ, Az, Checker and Pepboys in the state capitol, between 35 and 50
miles away, same demographic shopper as the previous Az, (chebbys and ford
trucks, preferably lowridered in stock, all others must pay in full first,
then maybe we order it) So we must plan ahead for the monthly pilgrimage to
the "big town" (100-120 miles each way) for parts other than oil and
filters, or mailorder it. Fortunately we do pay a premium for this
convenience.

Boy I'd like to move back to the USA, oops I guess New Mexico is a state,
sort of.

Terry  Rust

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who
approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but
downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."
--Patrick Henry, during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution
(1788).