RE: Badlands

I wrote:
> those Tree hugging Green Peace Hippies can't say a thing.

Not to offend anyone here.. or anywhere else..
I do believe in keeping the earth in good shape...
But I hate those people who preach about things they don't know.
And it's not the people who really enjoy four wheeling that destroys the
land.
It's usually some drunk arrogant ass hole who thinks his stock 4X4 is
indestructible..
And need to show off in front of others...
It's those type that should be stopped from contaminated the gene pool..
And not that I have anything against Green Peace.. It just that they end up
trying to make a difference.. but what the go against isn't really the
problem.. or they never get all the details.. and never have any clue what
they are against..

OK.. enough venting for now... sorry about that...

Back the IH stuff..

Jeff Bade
Chicago, IL
1980 Scout ][, 304, TF727, D300, 3" Body lift, 4" Spring lift,
33x12.5xr15 tires, 4 wheel disk, SS][ converted
http://members.xoom.com/ScoutII
And Not A member of Green Peace.