Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 16:45:46 -0800
From: "John Hofstetter" <hofs@domain.elided>
Subject: Girls and machines

<snip>
Country-Western song about the guy who drives his fancy
car into a filling station manned by an old fart, (could have been Howard)
and the old guy starts talking about how he likes the lines, etc., etc., and
all through the song you assume that he's talking about the car because,
after all, this is an old fart, but turns out that he's talking about the
cutie.  <snip>
Regards,
John Hofstetter