LLBean Catalogue Photo

The LLBean catalogue spread is a Scout2, dark blue with thin white
stripe, Kayline folded down convertible top, roll bar, non factory
extra side moulding, non factory wheels.

Can't make out the license plate state (too blurred) ...but I know it
is not the basic Maine (nor their Loon variant) plate.

Why is the driver looking at the front wheel spray?  The photo seems
kinda' "posed". I was surprised to see LLBean use a Scout ...figured
they would go for a Range Rover or Toyota FJ.   Mark