Re: fuel pump

pep boys gets my business for 2 reasons, one they are about 3 blocks away
(as apposed to 20 & 30 for napa and autozone), and second, one of their
parts contermen is my old freind from school, Mario.  he's come over to
my place more than once when I needed an extra set of hands doing a
project.  we just put in the windsheild for my truck tonight.

joe

Joe Dufresne email (normal) Josad@domain.elided email (with attachments)
josad@domain.elided, ICQ #25751950, homepage
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/index.html, PGP public key
avadiable upon request

On Wed, 13 Jan 1999 19:42:07 -0500 (EST) cookiedan@domain.elided (Daniel
Nees) writes:
>Well, my usual parts store is NAPA which is further away from my house
>than Pep Boys is, about 3 blocks as apposed to two blocks, but they
>are
>closed on sundays, so I was stuck with Pep Boys. The only thing PB is
>good for is buying oil. I can't even get my filters from PB because
>they
>won't carry FRAM filters any more. I have to go to Target which is a
>whole 5 minutes from my house, 10 in traffic.
>
>Dan Nees
>cookiedan@domain.elided
>The
>"Good" 1979 Scout II  345/auto
>The
>"Bad" 1971 Scout II 304/T-18
>And the
>"Ugly" 1979 Scout II 345/auto
>
>http://members.tripod.com/~IHCaholic/scoutindex.html

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]