From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: ihc-digest V6 #472
Date: Wed, Jan 13, 1999, 4:14 PM

Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 13:39:52 -0600
From: "Eppinger.Michael" <Eppinger.Michael@domain.elided>
Subject: T'all's and divorce mounted T-cases

I was wondering if anyone could tell me why the T'alls and the pickups used
a divorce mounted tcase?  What is the reason?  The 4wd t'alls were spring
overs from the factory, but the drop and distance run of the drive shaft
should be similar to the scout.  Anyone?  What would the disadvantages of
using a non divorced tcase with a t'all?

Epp