closed knuckles and other junk

A fellow in our club has a 62 Travelall 3/4 ton. His front axle is a
closed knuckle D44 and he needs to rebuild the closed knuckles. The
place he is going to take the truck to told him it would be easier for
him to pull the knuckles apart and bring them in instead ofg the whole
truck. He said they need to know if the knuckles have bushings, or
bearings inside. He wasn't sure, so I told him I'd fire off a question
to the list about it.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The