RE: A Scouter Running for City Council

When I saw this heading the first thing I thought was "South Gate".  Honest.
I think everyone should give Carlos all the help they can.  He'll need it.
The last time I checked (yesterday) there was 15 people running for the four
open seats on the council.  Isn't Democracy great!

How do I know this?  Tonight I have to give an presentation for one of my
projects to the South Gate City Council, and like any proponent for a
development project does, I studied the political environment.  Carlos, if
your going to be at the meeting tonight I'll be representing Cox
Communications / Sprint PCS.

You never know who you'll meet on the IHC Digest.

Pete Shubin
'72 Scout II