Re: GM engine into Travelall

Curt Clevinger wrote:

: I won't go into the religious aspects of your proposal. But it seems like

No kidding...but where do you draw the line???

Personally I am beginning to realize that the whole IH Scout thing is more
of a mode of operation (ie way of life, philosophy, motto) than just
driving something unique looking.  The Scout design and thinking pushes us
to own and drive something that is truly our own, which is capable of
meeting our needs in ways the big three simply don't offer in quite the
combination we need it in.  If you take this thought further, it suddenly
becomes apparent that ANY drivetrain component will do, as long as it meets
our needs and lives up to the legendary durability of the Scout.

Of course, It just so happens that IH made components like engines and
transmissions that more than exceed our requirements, and therefore remain
in my list of "things to keep"  :)