Re: How long is to long

OK OK OK...I went and measured it again...you are right, It's a little
shorter than 19.5 feet...it's actually just under 19 feet.  The rear hitch
is some kind of abominable home-made deal that will be the first thing I'll
be cutting off in the spring. IT sticks out the remaining foot or so from
the bumper.  This beast BARELY fits in my garage (ie i almost need a cutout
in the garage door for the bleeding hitch...)