Theres a mouse in my IH

Speaking of mice in IH's...
In my '74 pickup, had it on the farm for about 4 years not in use,
and the darn mice must have had a darn strip mall set up. I had
about 5 gallons of flax in the cab, with a nice mouse nest behind
the seat.. I cleaned it all that out, (found 2 dead mice and one live
one) and the nice "smell of death" was still present in the pickup...
I coulden't find any other source..... until.... the wife and I were
sitting at a stop light and I told here that my next project was to get
the dome light working... I reached up to pull off the cover to see if
it had a bulb...... and yummy.. a pile of mice droppings (I used a
more detailed definition at the time) and a bunch of flax came
running out.... wonder what's up above the roof panel?? Guess I'll
have something to do this weekend? (as all IH owners do
eh!!<grin>)

Phill
Bowles Avenue Eye Care
Littleton, Colorado
We treat every pair of eyes as if a PERSON is attached!
http://www.denver.net/~plknapp