travelall->GM engine | same mounts as Scout?

Hi all:

I have a '72 Travelall 1110 4x4 with the IHC 304ci engine and 5-speed
transmission. I am looking into dropping a new chevy 350 into it. I have
talked with the folks at Advance Adaptors and they feel confident they
have the kit to adapt the tranny. They said they only had motor mounts
for the Scout.

I was under the impression that the mounts are the same for the
Travellall as for the Scout. Does anyone know this answer offhand?

Also I would love to hear from anyone else who has done a GM engine swap
on a travelall.

Cheers,
Eric

--
Eric Hegstrom                                   tele: 520-617-0072 x402
Sonoran Scanners, Inc.             email: ehegstrom@domain.elided