Re[2]: Wait, Carter AFB repros need an adapter?

     OK John,

        That clears some things up, but fogs others.  Now,  Why D Hell
     do the throttle plates on the secondaries stick?  Does my factory
     AFB stick?  I don't know if they do, since I'm missing half the
     hardware off the linkages etc.  I am only running the truck on te
     primaries right now.  The NEW AFBs have bigger secondary
     butterflies?  The quicksand slowly solidifies.

        John,  Did you put on an AFB repro?  How much for gasket,
     carb, and everything else.  How much pain for the jetting etc.
     Can someone else figure out the jets for me,  I really don't want
     to take the time to goof with it.  I want to get the truck on the
     road soon, after the floorpans this is the next hurdle.

        As always, I appreciate your removing the foggles for me.

     -Joel