Hope Floats

Hi and thanks for the nice remarks concering the Scout (aka El Burro)..and
it's a '61 but to answer the question about the gas tank..i sealed up the
hole on the body and had a BIG 1/4' thick piece of steel laying around..used
a sledge to bend it into a box about 2'x2'x3' (or so) welded the
seams..stuck a fuel inlet on top and called it my new 100+lbs., bullet proof
gas tank,...sealed it of course and viola..30+ gallons of gasoline to keep
you movin'..during the movie however they built a "tool box" which sat on
top of the tank..for cosmetic reasons..I'm pretty proud of it but I'm afraid
my intentions were to put my film degree to good use and get a job on the
crew also....but instead I'm here stuck writting scripts ...maybe a Scout
Movie ??hmmmm

                                    --thanks, Rick
           ThErEs AlWaYs FrEe ChEeSe At ThE EnD oF A MoUsEtRaP!!!