Howard, Master of the Simple Answer, Sometimes.

Geez Howard,
I fussed with possibilities and it never even crossed my mind that the LS
lube might be a problem. This in spite of the fact that over the weekend, I
dealt with not putting LS lube in my rear diff, and putting it in the front
diff, and pondering what an interesting change that was from past vehicles.

John H.
Digesters,
Howard will need no explanation, but if any of you do, I have a Detroit
Locker in the rear and  LS in the front of my Scout.