Re: I want room for 33 tyres, and I have an auto

Tom,
   Body lift doesn't need the gas filler neck changed. The tank is
fastened to the body and will rise with the body.
   Rob Cavaleir has a 4" spring (might be a Rancho) and 3 body lift and
when we were in Paragon rock crawling with his 33's he didn't have any
rubbing at all. I was kidding im about mushing his fenders and rining
his nice prety wand yellow paint job, but; it came out without a tire
induced scratch.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The