Re: T3x's

AFAIK, I am uncertain about any distinguishing serial numbers on the
transmissions.  If you are familiar with the T-19, you will find the T-3x
series to be quite a bit larger in size.  the P.T.O. output on the right
hand side is the most distinguishing feature, IMHO. As for positive ID of
T-35 or 36 status, it's somewhat difficult if you cannot manually turn
input shaft and count revs in relation to the output yoke...  Another way
to id the tranny (just came to me, actually) is to yank the serial number
off of the truck itself and go to a Navistar dealer and have them look up
the lineset ticket.